At K. S. Trading Company, we deal in offering a wide range of non ferrous metals that is superior in quality. Offering these products in proper packaging's, non ferrous metals are also exported to different parts of the world. Besides supplying the products, we also provide proper documentation for import and export of these ores and metals. Our range includes gold powders, silver bricks, copper bars and nickel bars.
A diamond has become a symbol of eternal love and classic beauty, with it's timeless gleam and strength it represents a special piece of jewellery in anyone's collection. The manner in which a diamond is cut defines its value and dramatically affects its beauty, brightness and scintillation, that is, a diamonds cut hugely effects the way the diamond causes light to "dance".
Beauty aside, buying diamonds can be a daunting task if you are not confident that you know what you're buying.
• Diamond Characteristics not only determine how nicely the diamond shines but importantly the value. The 4C's - cut, colour, clarity & carat determine the price so study these carefully to help you match the right diamond to suit your budget
• You can tell the different types of diamonds by their colour and the rare coloured diamonds are much more expensive than the common colourless or white diamonds.
• Diamonds come in different shapes, such as round, princess (square), emerald, asscher (a square emerald cut), marquise, oval, pear, heart, cushion and more. The round brilliant cut is by far the most popular, in particular for solitaire engagement rings, but keep in mind that diamonds come in all sorts of shapes for all forms of designs.
We offer our customers gold powders in all form and type. It is highly sought after precious metal, having been used as money, as a store of value, in jewelery, in sculpture, and for ornamentation since the beginning of recorded history. Gold powders occurs as nuggets or grains in rocks, underground "veins" and in alluvial deposits. It is one of the coinage metals. Gold powder is dense, soft, shiny and the most malleable and ductile substance known. Pure gold has a bright yellow color traditionally considered attractive.Add to Enquiry Basket
Silver powders extended to our clients are 100% pure and of A1 quality. Silver powders is a very ductile and malleable monovalent coinage metal with a brilliant white metallic luster that can take a high degree of polish.
Add to Enquiry Basket
• Precious Metal
• Can be alloyed with mercury and tin at room temperature to make amalgams
• In photography and electronics
• In solder and brazing
• In mirrors and optics
• In nuclear reactors
• As a catalyst
• In medicine, food, clothing
• As currency and more